Are you customer-focused, able to design and deliver high-quality data solutions?
Keen to apply your know-how to help clients improve their business through data?
Want exposure to cloud and ML technologies?
At Ignite Data Solutions, we believe the best results come when data enables people.
We have multiple contract opportunities for SAP HANA Consultants to join our growing team. Be part of our scale-up journey and our supportive culture.
This is a great growth opportunity for the right mindset, as over time you will be given exposure to leading technologies, namely Azure, AWS and Databricks.
You will get to be part of the whole solution, from end to end. From working closely with business stakeholders to elicit requirements, to monitoring the adoption of your solution by end-users – the moment of uplift.
You will be part of collaborative teams, playing a hands-on role in designing, developing, testing, and managing data-led solutions.
You will be guided by our Delivery Leads to master multi-disciplinary delivery methods – from Agile Scrum and Agile Kanban to CI/CD and DevOps. This means you will plan and estimate new initiatives, identifying risks and issues.
This role is a 12-month contract, providing exposure to leading cloud analytics technologies.
The responsibilities of the role
The core mission of the SAP HANA Data Engineer at Ignite is to ensure that we deliver what we promise.
It is the responsibility of the role to:
- Translate customer requirements into data and business analytics solutions.
- Design, build, deploy, and manage high-quality data and business analytics solutions.
- Conduct testing and continuous improvements to ensure robustness and scalability.
- Proactively identify and provide recommendations to address blockers.
- Ensure execution to Ignite’s delivery framework, identifying and applying ongoing learnings and improvements.
- Participate and positively contribute to all team activities
Your core competencies
- Requirements elicitation.
- Solution design, development, and operations
- Data design, modelling and profiling
- Test planning and execution
- Business Intelligence and data visualisation
- Effective decision maker
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Problem solving
- Goal oriented
As a member of the team, the SAP HANA Consultant will exemplify the values and behaviours of our organisation.
- Act with integrity
- Help each other succeed
- Willingness to learn
- Be the best we can
- Focus on the why
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in end-to-end project delivery. Articulating involvement in requirements, design, development, testing and productionisation.
- 4+ years SAP HANA project experience.
- Consulting experience or extensive experience working with end-users.
- Value focus – ability to articulate the business benefit of project experience.
Nice to have:
- Microsoft PowerBI skills.
- SAP HANA certifications.
- Cloud experience – either AWS or Azure
- Machine learning experience
- Architecture experience
- Flexible working
- No politics – everyone just works together and helps you to complete your work.
- Join a supportive team of talented Data Scientists, Engineers, Architects, and Principal Consultants
- Because we treat our contractors like employees
We look forward to your application
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
To be considered for this position you must have valid rights to work and live in Australia.
Ignite welcomes applications from anyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, religion, age, and/or any other visible or non-visible characteristics. All too often we see organisations full of the same or similar people, and we do not want that, we want diversity. We believe that a diverse set of people will improve our organisation and will ultimately change the way we work for the better.